ACC 320 PROSRV 2.0 Rudder TOP FLOOR
The 320PRO rudder pedals have been designed to deliver the closest realism and tactile feel.
As usual at ACC Air.Craft.Controls, the entire construction is made of different metals and sintered bearings. Our focus was set to durability, value and above all, persistance.
It was important to us to create a realistic feeling of a 60 ton aircraft. With the passive oil damping, known from the 320PROSRV 3.0 sidesticks and the radial movement of the pedals, we offer you, in combination with a fair price, a complete system designed for your project.
The rudder pedals are independant adjustable in the distance, with still linked brake and rudder pedals.
Transducers and backlash-free belt drives deliver perfect, error-free and linear signal collecting on all axes.
The rudders shown here are in original dimensions and can be partly customized according to customer requirements.
- Powder Coated
- Radial Movement
- Distance independent adjustable
- Linked Brakes
- Linked Rudder
- Prepared for CLS
- Working distance indication
- Exact replica of the Airbus A3XX rudder pedals
- MIL-RV4 specifications Signal acceptance on all axes
- Realistic passive oil damper system
- Completely made of steel and aluminum
- Completely maintenance-free
- Axis trimming and dead zone settings
- Digital filter algorithm adjustable
- Power supply via USB
Compatible with FSX/P3DvX/FS2020/X-Plane11/JeeHell/ProSim320