Rudder Pedals 320 PROSRV (FNPT2 Ready)
The 320PRO rudder pedals have been designed to deliver the closest realism and tactile feel.
As usual at ACC Air.Craft.Controls, the entire construction is made of different metals and sintered bearings. Our focus was set to durability, value and above all, persistance.
It was important to us to create a realistic feeling of a 60 ton aircraft. With the passive oil damping, known from the 320PROSRV 3.0 sidesticks and the radial movement of the pedals, we offer you, in combination with a fair price, a complete system designed for your project.
The rudder pedals are electrical adjustable in the distance. The rudders and brake pedals are linked.
Transducers and backlash-free belt drives deliver perfect, error-free and linear signal collecting on all axes.
The rudders shown here are in original dimensions and can be partly customized according to customer requirements.
- Powder Coated
- Exact replica of the Airbus A3XX rudder pedals
- MIL-RV4 specifications Signal acceptance on all axes
- Realistic passive oil damper system
- Completely made of steel and aluminum
- Completely maintenance-free
- Axis trimming and dead zone settings
- Digital filter algorithm adjustable
- Power supply via USB
Due to the design a substructure of your simulator platform of 210mm is absolutely necessary.